We have two exciting part-time technical Internship opportunities open for applications. Depending on interests and areas of expertise, the successful applicants will get on a development project that plays a vital role in the company’s plan of building the next-generation learning platform for schools and full-time students.
You are expected, under close guidance, to perform a full development cycle of the project which includes designing, implementation, testing and release. You are expected to work independently on the project, while engaging in discussion and reviewing sessions such that your work become an integral and useful contribution to the learning platform.
You are expected to:
- Be a current graduate (PhD or Masters) or current undergraduate student (second year and above) with a computing or STEM major;
- Have worked on more than one small-to-medium-sized software projects (in any language);
- Be passionate about programming and automation;
- Be able to attend online and occasional face-to-face meetings to discuss progress.
- You are expected to work no less than 10 hours per week but no more than 20 hours per week, from September to December 2018. Extension of internship may be offered depending on performance.
- You will be working remotely but you may be asked to attend weekly co-working sessions in our London office at 4 Imperial Place, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, WD6 1JN.
- £1000 – £1500 per month depending on qualification and past experiences.
Start Date: September 2018. Details to be discussed with candidates.
Application Deadline: 15 August 2018
|Level||Graduate (PhD is a plus)|
|Type||Fixed Term, Part-time|