EdBridge's current primary focus is to build out a computational presentation platform for presenting, teaching and learning computational contents.
We aim to augment and serve the following sectors:
- Scientific research and technology sectors that conduct computation based development projects
- Corporate training providers in the computational fields such as Quant Finance, AI, and Data science
- Full-time education sector (KS2 to undergraduate) delivering CS and STEM related subjects
Our Services include
- For research institutions: Onboard your computational research projects to EdBr.IO to make your results available for demonstration on your websites, at a conference... Promote your researches anytime, anywhere, on any devices with runnable codes and interactive visualised results
- For training providers: Onboard your Python/Machine Learning/Data Science/Quant Finance training materials to our computational presentation platform, to improve your teaching efficiency and promote your courses.
- Authoring of original teaching and testing contents in CS and STEM subjects on the platform
- Organising events and workshops in computational sciences