EdBridge UK Group Ltd. (EdBridge hereafter) is a next-generation education technology and content provider. Founded in May 2017, our primary focus currently is to build out an intelligent and integrated platform for teaching, learning and research, with an emphasis on STEM-related subjects such as computer science, maths, physics and biology. We aim to augment and serve the full-time education sector, covering students generally aged 10 to 20 (KS2 to undergraduate).
Having spent almost a decade in the financial and scientific sector in professional roles, the founders realised that there has been a great, if not greater, barrier between the content/methodology to teach in school education (including some undergraduate training) and what is practised in the industry. We witnessed the rise of online training and MOOC (Massive open online courses) websites but they have yet to reach the community of full-time students, especially those who are under 18.
EdBridge is founded to target specifically at the full-time education market. Our products and services include
- Development and deployment of our intelligent coding/STEM teaching platform for schools
- Authoring of original teaching and testing content in CS and STEM subjects on the platform
- Development of computational learning and research platform for academic institutions
- Running an online computational learning portal for full-time students worldwide
- Organising events, summer courses and workshops for domestic and international students